SECONDARY MARKET SERVICES
In partnership with JP Jenkins, we can now facilitate access to a range of off-market companies in different stages of development. You can now diversify your portfolio via an easy process to buy shares using your stockbroker.
Unquoted Expertise - Unrivalled Experience
JP Jenkins Direct (JPJD) is a trading platform for unlisted companies. They provide a solution that enables these companies to allow their existing shareholders and prospective investors to trade in their shares. Their trading facility has been used by some well-known companies, such as: Weetabix, NCP, Arsenal, West Ham, Adnams, Man City, Liverpool FC and many more.---
How It Works
Buying or selling shares using our platform is a quick and simple process. All you need is a stockbroker who holds your shares.
Unlike JPJD's competitors, they offer a matched bargain facility for trading your shares i.e. they match a willing buyer with a willing seller.
Advantages for Investors and Companies
The advantages of a matched bargain versus auction are the following:
- JPJD can trade with a wide range of stockbrokers and banks, therefore you can use your existing stockbroker
- No cost for stockbrokers to trade via JPJD, so therefore no added cost to the company or the investor
- Real time price and volumes shown on the JPJD website
- Trades can be effected immediately if buy and sell order limits match compared to waiting for an auction.
- If orders almost match JPJD can try and negotiate between the brokers to achieve a deal.
- An exit for shareholders.
- A share trading facility in companies that have de-listed from LSE, AIM, NEX Exchange Growth Market or companies that have raised finance via crowdfunding and EIS schemes.
- Provide a market-driven share price for liquidity, tax, probate and diversify your portfolio via an easy process.
- Communicate news to shareholders and the wider investment community.