Brighter*IR is a digital services agency providing modern, responsive and polished investor relations websites, tools and market data feeds to quoted companies across multiple markets.
We’re customer focused and combine cutting-edge technology with experienced insight, consultancy and support that’s designed around your needs, and exceeding user expectations.
Brighter IR work with all the major markets including; LSE, ASX, TSX & NYSE.
Corporate Websites and Investor Microsites
Open Source technologies and frameworks allow us to deliver and support great looking, responsive websites for investor audiences that comply with regulations and legislation. We can automate content including Regulatory News and your Significant Shareholders, and perform regular checks ensuring continued compliance.
- Benchmarking review and critique - Almost all digital projects begin with a period of review and discovery. In addition to critiquing your website, we’ll take a closer look at your industry peers and competitors to compliment our thinking and help position your digital presence. We can also advise you when it comes to satisfying regulatory matters, including how to best meet and stay on top of AIM Rule 26 and NEX Rule 75.
- Rapid development using Open Source technology - We’re firm believers in not reinventing the wheel unless we have to. We also like to select the most appropriate technology to support each project – what is right for one might not be for the other. That’s why we offer experience of a number of leading Open Source platforms and development tools. You’ll own the underlying technology and can self-host or manage the website if desired.
- Flexible support and website management - We understand that everyone’s needs are different when it comes to supporting you and your website. Some clients are happy to manage day-to-day content changes in-house and require support only for busy times. Others are already stretched for resources and are looking for all of the help and support they can get. We’ll tailor a package that’s right for you, and we’re available outside of normal office hours too.
Trading data and share price feeds
Share price and trade data feeds and widgets inform investor audiences, advertise your position and ensure your corporate website is a well-used resource.
There are many sources for investors and interested parties to look up and view your historic share price performance, but keeping audiences focused on your corporate website helps you to control overall messaging and provide additional context.
Our share price tools and feeds are designed with investors in mind. Our data comes from industry leading suppliers and is robust in its application to ensure timely and accurate representation of your company’s performance.
- Flexible share price feeds delivered in multiple formats - Our share price and trade data tools can be delivered in a number of ways. Our HTML widgets are responsive and will work equally across the full range of today’s connected devices, and tomorrow’s too. Integration is straightforward too, usually requiring a single line of code. We also supply raw data feeds in JSON and XML formats for those looking for greater control over the placement, display and styling of data throughout the website.
- Designed and styled to match your website - We’ve invested heavily in the technology that supports our suite of IR tools and services, and this includes the ability to customise and style our services to match your website for seamless integration. We can take the lead and combine our experience with your existing colours, fonts and site layout to create something that works, but we’re equally at home following supplied mockups and brand guidelines. We’re also happy to work directly with your internal technical team or external website providers allowing you to concentrate on other areas.
As a recognised partner and supplier by the London Stock Exchange, Brighter IR were invited to attend their superb masterclass on Cyber Security.As a recognised partner and supplier by the London Stock Exchange, Brighter IR were invited to attend their superb masterclass on Cyber Security.
The event was full of speakers at the forefront of their fields including Richard Horne (Cyber Security Partner at PwC), Dave Palmer (Director of Technology at Darktrace), Mike Spradbery (Technical Leader at IBM Security UK & Ireland), Raj Samani (Chief Scientist at McAfee) and Lord Jonathan Evans (Previous head of MI5).
They covered a wide range of cyber security issues, including prevention, future security trends and what to do if the worst should happen.
Don’t worry if you missed it, the whole four and half hours was recorded and put on their website here.
Read the Brighter*IR post here.
Brighter IR Ltd
The Business Centre
74 Back Church Lane
London, E1 1AF
+44 (0) 207 264 3926